Baltimore City Property Management
Whether you need property management services in Fells Point, Fort McHenry, Federal Hill or Canton, or Curtis Bay your goals are the same: to keep your property consistently filled with reliable tenants and to get the best return on your investment. Real Property Management is the Trusted National Leader in Residential Property Management services proudly serving Baltimore City.
Real Property Management is trusted by investors nationwide because we’re held to a higher standard of property management which is important since property management companies are not regulated in the State of Maryland.
Like other investments, real estate should be professionally managed to yield the greatest return.
Rely on Experience
Most owners are unaware of the challenges and how much time goes into managing real estate in Baltimore City. Lead certifications and rental registrations have become an issue for many property owners in Baltimore City. Violations leads to heavy fines and legal action from tenants. Owners also lack an understanding of tenant-landlord laws, legal liability, insurance requirements, and local, state, and federal rental property regulations.
- Proprietary, aggressive marketing strategies to lease up your property faster saving you time and money.
- Extensive applicant screening including credit, criminal, employment, and rental history.
- Proactive, cost-effective maintenance and repairs.
Proven Systems and Processes
- Regular inspections and preventive maintenance to make sure tenants are taking care of your investment and to identify issues before they become costly problems.
- Experienced staff to ensure owners and their properties are in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Cost-effective, reliable maintenance. Our national presence offers us bargaining power with vendors minimizing expenses.
- Technology-driven rent collection process.
Communication and Responsiveness
- Our goal is to provide owners peace of mind that their investment is in good hands. We make sure Owners are well informed of issues that arise but also that their property and their tenants are doing well.
- 24/7 maintenance line to address tenant maintenance requests and emergencies. This service limits liability, keeps tenants happy, and lowers turnover.
- Online owner portal provides financials, monthly statements, and activity records.
- Online tenant portal allows tenants to pay rent online or request maintenance.
A Higher Standard
- Transparent communication, high ethics and integrity.
- Legal compliance: up-to-date knowledge on ever-changing codes, laws and regulations.
- Ongoing rigorous training and certification by industry experts.